1988 Ford F250 Sold<< back to home page
- Body StyleSuper Cab 2WD
- Call Now 503-330-3673
- Exterior ColorGray
- Interior ColorRed
- Engine7.5 liter 460 V8
- Drive Type4x4
- Fuel TypeGasoline
- Mpg City15 miles/gallon
- Mpg Highway17 miles/gallon
- Doors2 DOORS
- Stock No.1988 f250 Lariat
Don’t delay on this one.
One owner with only 75047 original miles.
1988 F250 Super cab 4x4 Heavy duty XLT Lariat.
Powered by Fords legendary 7.5 liter/460 cid fuel injected V8 engine.
Backed by HD C6 Automatic transmission.
* Transfer case with HI –LOW- Neutral*
* Manual locking Hubs with shift on fly ability*
* Power windows * Power door locks * Air conditioning*
* Captain chairs, large center storage with cup holders*
*Flat folding rear bench seat* Sliding rear window*
* Tilt wheel * Cruise control *Original AM-FM- cassette*
* Power steering* Power ABS brakes *
* New spray in bed liner *
* Dual fuel tanks* Mad Max HD rear bumper *
* Camper package with rear overloads, and anti-sway bar *
* Super engine cooling with auxiliary oil cooler *
* Oversized radiator* Auxiliary transmission cooler *
* HD battery with high output alternator *
* Full floating HD rear axle ,
*4 newer TOYO Open Country AT LT 238/85 16s*
*3.55 gears, Perfect for power, and Highway cruising *
* Recent full service, and inspection after sitting in storage since 2009*
You will be delighted when you see this truck in person.
The interior is near new condition, the paint is shinny with zero rust.
No accidents, Nonsmoker, No funny smells, Oh and she drives amazing*
Valued Offered at 6995. Registration is extra.
Shown by appointment only.
I'm a one man show, I do everything from start to finish.
Please call 503-330-3673 to arrange a showing.
Ken's Motorsports is a license, and bonded dealer. # DL0535
Harlan Dr. NE Salem Oregon 97305
Thanks for looking.
Affectingly known as a Brick Nose 1987 to 1991 F series pick up truck, PU pickup .
This is a 1989 eighth generation F Series 138.8 inch wheel base HD F250, not a lite duty.
Axles, brakes, drive line, u joints, even the Frame is different on the HD.
The 460/7.5 liter was introduced in 1968 ran through 1997. Known for low end torque, and
Bullet proof design. Fords Big block V8 cast iron block, and heads. Replaced by a Triton V10 in 1998
This is a super Cab fleet side long wide box. Single rear wheel, not a dully, not a
Regular Cab, Crew, Extra cab, 6 pack, seats 3 adults, or 4 if you squish. Gas engine not a diesel.
Ford had a 6.9 diesel that was a dog, then added the 7.3 non Turbo Diesel in 1988. The Power Stroke
Didn't come out till late 1994. The 2500 3500 was D250, D350.
Power wagon. F-250 F350 F-350 4 wheel drive , Four , Fleet side , solid , FE ,
Disclaimer: All vehicles are subject to prior sale. All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices do not include any government fees and taxes, license, registration, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge.
Other vehicles you might be interested in:
$2,995 | 128,029 miles | Call 503-330-3673
Contact Kens Motorsports LLC